Terms and Conditions for Anokha Yatra Services:
The terms and conditions subject to which the Anokha Yatra are provided are mentioned herein (‘Terms and Conditions’). The use of Anokha Yatra Services by the Customer is subject to the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. By enrolling for the Anokha Yatra Services, the Customer acknowledges that the Customer has read, understood and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Anokha Yatra has all the right to change the terms and conditions time to time if necessary and can include or exclude any service in the application.
“Registration Form” shall mean the digital form to be completed in writing by the customer along with necessary supporting documents, as required for enrolling for the Anokha Yatra Services.
Wallet Payment conditions:
"Transaction" shall mean any credit and debit of money balance in the Customer’s Anokha Yatra app wallet.
The Customer shall pay the Service Charges prescribed by the Bank in the form and manner prescribed for such payment. The Bank may at its discretion, change, amend, increase, modify or reduce the Service Charges from time to time with due notification to the Customer.
All sales of Recharge are final and there will be no refund or exchange permitted. Please be advised that You are responsible for the mobile number or DTH account number you purchase Recharge for and all charges that result from those purchases. Anokha Yatra is not responsible for any purchase of Recharge for an incorrect mobile number or DTH account number.
However, in a case where a transaction has been completed by you on the Site, and money has been charged to your card or bank account but a Recharge has not delivered within 24 hours of your completion of the transaction then you may inform us by sending us an email to our email address mentioned on the ‘Contact Us’ page of Website. In such a scenario you will be entitled to a full refund. We request you to include in the email the following details - the mobile number or DTH account number, operator name, Recharge value, Transaction date and Order Number , Anokha Yatra shall investigate the incident and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the Recharge then you will be refunded the money within 7 working days from the date of the receipt of your email.
Cancellation For B2B Policy:
Any top-up payment / advance payment which is received from retailers / distributors deposit the advance payment to his retail account for, the retailer / distributor does not use the amount for goods & services and he wants his payment to return in this case after one month of deposit, retailer need to give refund request to us, once we will get refund request from the retailer, the balance amount will be refunded within 15 to 20 working days via same source.
By accessing or using the Anokha Yatra Platform or by availing Anokha Yatra Services, You agree not to:
- violate the Terms & Conditions
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with any person or entity, or access the accounts of others without permission, forge another person’s digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Anokha Yatra Services, perform any other similar fraudulent activity or otherwise avail Anokha Yatra Services with what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent funds
- infringe our or any third party’s intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy
- post or transmit any message which is libellous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person
- post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is pornographic, vulgar or offensive in nature
- refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of Your identity or any other information provide by You to Anokha Yatra
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Anokha Yatra Services and the Anokha Yatra Platform or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Anokha Yatra Services or the Anokha Yatra Platform
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of as regards Anokha Yatra Services or Anokha Yatra Platform or any part thereof, except and only to the extent this is expressly permissible by applicable law
- use the Anokha Yatra Services or the Anokha Yatra Platform in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, including, without limitation, using the Anokha Yatra Services or the Anokha Yatra Platform in an automated manner
- modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Anokha Yatra Services and the Anokha Yatra Platform or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that that this is permissible by applicable law
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Anokha Yatra Services or the Anokha Yatra Platform or any other user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code or file with contaminating or destructive features
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Anokha Yatra Platform without prior written permission
- interfere or disrupt the Anokha Yatra Platform or networks connected to the Anokha Yatra Platform
- take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on Anokha Yatra’s infrastructure/network
- use any device, software or scheduler to interfere or attempt to interfere, with the Anokha Yatra Services
- forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Anokha Yatra Platform or to manipulate Your presence on the Anokha Yatra Platform
- sell the Anokha Yatra Services, information, or software associated with or derived from it
- use the facilities and capabilities of the Anokha Yatra Platform to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others
- breach this Agreement or any other agreement or policy as may be applicable pursuant to the T&C.
- provide false, inaccurate or misleading information
- use the Anokha Yatra Platform to collect or obtain personal information, including without limitation, financial information, about other users of the Anokha Yatra Platform, except and only as expressly provided in the T&Cs
- avail Anokha Yatra Services with what Anokha Yatra reasonably believes to be potentially fraudulent funds
- use the Anokha Yatra Services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, disputes, reversals, chargebacks, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to Anokha Yatra, a third party or You
- take any action that may cause Anokha Yatra to lose any of the Anokha Yatra Services from its service providers or lose any of its recharge partners or business partners, including mobile operators or telecom companies, payment processors or other suppliers